A nice catch-up date during the week
What is growing there? The power of wild herbs ♥
Since the herb hike at the weekend had to be cancelled due to heavy rain, we made up for it today (Tuesday, 25.07.2023) in the best weather.
Also this time we got along very well and will stay in contact ♥
A cute dog was also on board and he found the short rest at the lake just as beneficial as we did, even if we didn’t feel like throwing his “logs”.
We have found and discussed e.g.
- Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica)
- Benweed (Senecio jacobaea)
- Wild Lupine (Lupinus angustifolius)
- Maidenstears (Silene vulgaris)
- Cow parsley (Anthriscus sylvestris)
- Greater celandine (Chelidonium majus)
- Common agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria)
- Jack-go-to-bed-at-noon (Tragopogon pratensis)
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)
- Water mint (Mentha aquatica)
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum)
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- Wild carrot (Daucus carota)
- Ribwort plantain (Plantago lanceolata)
- Tansy (Tanacetum vulgare)
- Broadleaf plantain (Plantago major)
- and much more
Be there next time, it’s always very exciting and entertaining. ♥
At the end, of course, everyone got my plant and recipe folder for home again.
Brought back a few beautiful photos ♥
You might also be interested in this:
Herb hike by the lake
Oh, that was beautiful again today ♥
Today I was booked again for a herb walk by the VHS in Kropp. ♥
Enchanting company event. It was a very nice experience in every way ♥
Wow, what a wonderful herb hike
Very exciting people, we stay in touch ♥