GTC – General Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope of application and basis of contract
The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) apply to the contract concluded between you as a participant within the meaning of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code) and me as the organiser for the booking of events..
§ 2 Terms of payment
(1) Payment is made in advance (PayPal or bank transfer), in cash at the start of an event or, if agreed, on account (only possible for corporate events). I will charge return debit notes in the actual amount, but at least in the amount of € 8.50, whereby you reserve the right to prove a lesser loss. If a purchase “on account” has been agreed separately, the invoice shall be due for payment within 14 days of receipt of the invoice.
§ 3 Set-off, right of retention
You are only entitled to offset against my claims if your counterclaims have been legally established or I have acknowledged them. As a participant, you may only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same purchase contract.
§ 4 Cancellation of events/seminars/courses
(1) If an event is cancelled, the amount already paid will be refunded.
§ 5 Other liability
(1) Insofar as nothing to the contrary arises from these GTC including the following provisions, I shall be liable in the event of a breach of contractual and non-contractual obligations in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions.
(2) I am liable for damages – irrespective of the legal grounds – in the event of intent and gross negligence. I am only liable for simple negligence:
a) for damages arising from the breach of an essential contractual obligation (obligation, the fulfilment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the observance of which the contractual partner regularly relies and may rely); in this case, however, my liability is limited to compensation for the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
(b) For further information see under: Disclaimer
(3) You may only withdraw from or terminate the contract due to a breach of duty that does not consist of a defect if I am responsible for the breach of duty. A free right of termination of the buyer (in particular according to §§ 651, 649 BGB) is excluded. In all other respects, the statutory requirements and legal consequences shall apply.
§ 6 Final provision, applicable law, severability clause
My contract is governed by German law. The application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
Should individual provisions of these GTC be or become invalid in whole or in part, or should they contain a regulatory gap, the validity of the remaining provisions or parts of such provisions shall remain unaffected. The invalid or missing provisions shall be replaced by the respective statutory provisions.
§ 7 Cancellation policy / Right of withdrawal
See under: Cancellation policy
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send me:
Die Kräuterzauberin – Nicole Weimert
Mobil: +49 (0) 1573 – 14 705 61
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory. To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation:
If you withdraw from this contract, I must return to you all payments that I have received from you immediately and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which I received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, I will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
End of the cancellation policy
This website was created by: www.design-bewusst.de