Great herb hike
What is growing there? The power of wild herbs ♥
Mea culpa for this late report, I just didn’t make it earlier.
Great people were on board again this time, we will definitely stay in touch, thanks for that ♥
It was exciting, fun and not too hot.
In the meantime, most of the plants are in flower and there are some surprises to discover.
We have found and discussed e.g.
- Stinging nettle (Urtica dioica)
- Cow parsley (Anthriscus sylvestris)
- Greater celandine (Chelidonium majus)
- Common agrimony (Agrimonia eupatoria)
- Jack-go-to-bed-at-noon (Tragopogon pratensis)
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale)
- Water mint (Mentha aquatica)
- St. John’s wort (Hypericum perforatum)
- Yarrow (Achillea millefolium)
- Wild carrot (Daucus carota)
- Ribwort plantain (Plantago lanceolata)
- Tansy (Tanacetum vulgare)
- Pussy willow (Salix caprea)
- and much more
The weather is also perfect for dragonflies of all kinds and we were able to marvel at many of them ♥
At the end, of course, everyone got my plant and recipe folder for home again.
I would like to thank all participants and I am already looking forward to the next herb walks on 29 and 30 July 2023 ♥
If you would like to join, click here to book.
Brought back a few beautiful photos ♥
You might also be interested in this:
Herb hike by the lake
Oh, that was beautiful again today ♥
Today I was booked again for a herb walk by the VHS in Kropp. ♥
Enchanting company event. It was a very nice experience in every way ♥
Wow, what a wonderful herb hike
Very exciting people, we stay in touch ♥